Friday, May 13, 2011

Storage Benches

I visited a really cute site not too long ago named thestoragebenches.com. They had a good size variety of storage benches. On this site they have different styles of storage benches ranging from, indoor benches, storage seats, and children storage benches. They are made from different materials such as, wood and pleather. 

What drew me to this site were the cute children benches they had. They have this musical one where your kid is able to play the chimes and a few other things to make music. I thought it would be so fun for a child. If I had a kid, I would definalty be wanting to get one of these benches. They also have a wild west storage bench that would fit perfectly in a little boys cowboy themed room. 



Another bench that is found on this site is an outdoor bench, at first when I saw it I thought it was an indoor bench, but I got looking at it and it is made for the outdoors. It had two different sections/seats and in one you can store outdoor supplies, like tools for the barbecue and play tools like footballs or basketballs or blankets, and the other section is a cooler to store all of your drinks or fresh fruit for all of your summer activities you have outside.



I just love storage benches because they not only allow you to have more seating in your room, but they also allow you to place blankets or other items that may clutter up your house. They are a way of making your house look really clean and organized. This yellow storage bench is one of my favorites! It is so modern, and also very comfortable looking.



So be sure to check out thestoragebenches.com and see what I'm talking about. These storage benches, indoor benches, storage seats, and children storage benches are one of a kind! Don't miss out, they are going fast!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment